PATIENT CENTER: The Gateway Dental Advantage Plan
The Gateway Dental Advantage Plan was developed to help those without dental insurance access our quality care at an affordable price.
Adults: $279 annually
Children (14 & under): $169 annually
What does The Gateway Dental Advantage Plan include?
- Two dental cleanings (non-periodontal therapy)
- Periodontal Maintenance Cleanings—$50 additional fee per visit
- Two periodic exams
- Oral cancer screenings
- Unlimited x-rays
- 20% off dental treatment including crowns, bridges, partials, dentures, and implants
- 10% off Orthodontics (braces)
- 10% off Dental products
- No deductibles or maximum
It’s important to remember that:
- The Gateway Dental Advantage Plan is NOT a dental insurance plan, and can only be used at Gateway Dental.
- Annual Gateway Dental Advantage plan fee is due in full upon joining.
- Accounts cannot carry a balance. All treatment fees are due day of service.
- Plan may be terminated if 24-hour appointment cancellation notice is not given.
- If benefits are not used within the 12-month plan, patient will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not to be combined with any dental insurance, coupons, or discounts.