PATIENT CENTER: The Gateway Dental Advantage Plan
The Gateway Dental Advantage Plan was developed to help those without dental insurance access our quality care at an affordable price.
Adults: $249 annually
Children (14 & under): $169 annually
Family (2 adults, up to 3 children): $549 annually
What does The Gateway Dental Advantage Plan include?
- Two dental cleanings (non-periodontal therapy)
- Periodontal Maintenance—$50 additional fee per visit
- Free periodic exams
- Oral cancer screenings
- Unlimited x-rays
- All dental procedures 20% off
- Orthodontics (braces) 10% off
- Dental products 10% off
- No deductibles or maximum
It’s important to remember that:
- The Gateway Dental Advantage Plan is NOT a dental insurance plan, and can only be used at Gateway Dental.
- Annual Gateway Dental Advantage plan fee is due in full upon joining.
- Plan is effective upon payment fee received
- If benefits are not used within the 12-month plan, patient will not be entitled to a refund.
- Not to be combined with any dental insurance